PV Power Station
PV power station is a kind of PV power generation system which uses solar energy and special materials such as silicon plate, inverter and other electronic components to connect with the grid and transmit power to the grid. PV power station is one of the most encouraged green power development energy projects.
At present,industrial and commercial installation of solar PV system can be classified according to the end use of technology,there are mainly two types:PV grid connected system and PV energy storage system.
PV power generation system is mainly composed of solar cell array,battery pack,charge and discharge controller,inverter,AC distribution cabinet,solar tracking control system and other equipment.
PV power generation is a technology that uses PV effect of semiconductor interface to convert light energy into electrical energy directly.The key component of this technology is solar cells.After strings connection, the solar cells can be packaged and protected to form a large area of solar cell modules,and then combined with power controller and other components to form a PV power generation device.
The solar PV module converts sunlight into direct current. The PV strings are connected to the DC power distribution cabinet in parallel through the DC combiner box, and then connected to the DC input end of the inverter to convert DC power into AC. the AC output end of the inverter is connected to the AC distribution cabinet, and directly connected to the user side through the AC current distribution cabinet.
Advantages of PV power generation
PV power generation is a kind of renewable energy power generation technology with the most sustainable development characteristics,which has the following advantages:
1) Solar energy resources are inexhaustible
2) Solar energy resources are available everywhere and can be supplied nearby without long-distance transmission
3) The energy conversion of PV power generation is simple, which is directly from photons to electrons.There is no intermediate engineering and mechanical movement, and there is no mechanical wear;
4) PV power generation itself does not use fuel, does not emit any substances including greenhouse gases and other exhaust gases, does not pollute the air, does not produce noise, and is environmentally friendly;
5) PV power generation process does not need cooling water and can be installed on desert Gobi without water;
6) PV power generation without mechanical transmission parts, simple operation and maintenance, stable and reliable operation;
7) The PV power generation system has stable and reliable performance and long service life;
8) The solar cell module has the advantages of simple structure, small volume and light weight, which is convenient for transportation and installation.